PEER REVIEW

PEER REVIEW

The interactive resources I have chosen is ”Play-based Learning“,firstly on the basis of the “Interactive Learning Resource“, which I have to say as an Interactive Learning Resource , all the points are written in great detail. I also loved your opening introduction which gave me the first insight into what Play-based Learning really means, which is a multi-faceted approach to teaching and learning through games and other ways to make learning enjoyable for the students. I have to mention some of my previous experiences. I used to tutor my young cousin in maths, but he was not able to concentrate fully on his maths studies, so his progress and results did not meet my expectations. But after reading the whole interactive resource, I realised that if you’re dealing with children, it’s important to be able to keep their attention. Secondly, regarding the thematic activities, I noticed that one of the activities the teacher will take the students to the field to observe and record plants. At the same time, the students are a group of very young children and considering their curiosity and the uncertainty of the field, I think we can change the location to a safer botanical garden and provide safety training to the children before setting off. The third point, about the grading criteria, I think is not objective enough, because all the evaluation comes from the teacher’s point of view, interview and observation are both. I think this part is good, but some simple exams could be added to give the final grading to the student when all the scores are considered together. I would like to conclude by saying that all the sections are well done, but suggest linking the found instructional videos to the article so that the viewer can see more visually what your teaching activities are about.